Friday, July 23, 2010

Electronic Cigarette's, and Mom.

A few weeks ago, I bought an Electronic Cigarette called Pure Smoke, I get the nicotine I need without all the other junk that is in a regular Cigarette, I can now smoke inside where it is cool and not have to go outside or into another part of the house, and since mom is on oxygen, that is great. The Starter pack cost $49.99 while a Carton of the cigarette's themselves cost only $18.99, 10 bucks cheaper them a regular carton cost.

Mom has been confused a lot here lately and thinks most of the time we are in different house and that we live in Doniphan and not Poplar Bluff, Mo, and as usual ewveyone I have called to come and help can not come, they have something more important to do, well to hell with them and their better then thou art attitude, and believe me when I say this, S**t is going to hit the fan as soon as mom is gone, since they have not come and helped me or visited with mom while she is alive, those three assholes will not be coming to the Funeral if I can help it. Yes I am pissed and could care less what happens to those three money grubbing cousins of mine. Dad could not stand two of them because they were like their father, and the other one had him fooled into thnking she was the best one of the three, and didn't want two them around, and I can not stand them and they will not be coming around me as soon as mom is gone. They can take their skin deep Christian Religion and shuve it where the sun doesn't shine. Mom has ask for them to come and her me, I have called and they have refused to come of had something they thought was more important then family. The one that has surprised mom and I and who comes and helps me when I need it, is the one we didn't think would come, Her favorite brother's youngest daughter, who works and yet comes and helps me when something happens, she even takes off work to help me the days mom goes to the Doctor's.

Mom woke me up this morning around 3am talking to her mom, dad and favorite brother and for staying with her, she was having a panic attack and didn't want be to alone, mom has been having them a lot here lately. I may be wrong, but I think it is because she does not understand when is happening and why she is not getting any better, she thinks she is still he early stages of Alzheimer's when she is in the late middle to early late stages. She is still seeing people who are not there and most of the time she thinks she is working and keeps calling for this one women who used to work with her. The Sun is coming up here now, and I need to close this and go get dressed, so I will close this and write another blog later today or this evening and tell you how the day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment