Friday, July 9, 2010

Todays Blog is about me with a little about Mom.

Where to start? I know the first thing I would like to tell you, is that I am a Wiccan/Witch, I also follow the Greek Goddesses and Gods, with emphases mainly on The Mother Goddess Artemis who is my Matron Goddess and Dionysos Zargareus God of the Thracian's, who is my Patron God. I follow the Modern Calender and believe the Goddesses and Gods understand why I do not use the Hellenic Calendar. I am a Solitary and do all my Rituals in the nude, or Sky clad, I cast a Circle and when I don't I ask the Goddess and God to protect me and keep all the Spirits and curses away from me. Like most who Worship Dionysos today, I believe that sex is a part of worshipping him, and since I am a Solitary, I do what I think is pleasing to him. I almost forgot something, I am also Gay and love being able to let myself go when I am worshipping the God Dionysos, he was and is after all what we call today Bisexual, and had sex with Immortal Gods and with Mortals. Wine is sacred to him, as is the Grape Vine, Fennel, Common Ivy. Artemis and Dionysos are as real to me as Jesus is the the Christians and as Allah is to the Moslem's. This may surprise some of you , but I believe all men and women are born Bisexual and that it is the Christians, Jews and Moslem's who believe the men were put on this earth to have sex with only women, and the women to have sex with only men, they seem to have forgotten that most animals at one time or the other have sex with other males and the females have sex with other females.

Now something about mom and how she has been doing. She stayed in bed all day yesterday, but did get up this morning to take her medicine, ate her breakfast and then after I changed her sheets, she went back to bed and is not sleeping here at 1:33 PM. She was confused this morning, and kept hitting the arm of her Wheel Chair, and telling someone to stop that, you are going to hurt yourself, part of the time her words were slurred and I could not understrand what she was saying but her Yes and No's were plain and I could understand them. I think the reason she is sleeping most of the time now is because she has given up and doesn't want to be a burden to me any more. she also believe's no on wants to be around her anymore because she is sick and has also decided she wants to die. She has not told me this, but I am sure that is the way she is thinking and since I am the only one taking care of her, I have gotten to know mom really well over the last three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment