Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Sleep.

Mom did not sleep last night and I only got about 4-5 hours of sleep becauae of it, which I am used to since once a week she will not go to sleep at night, then when she does she sleeps for two days. She is confused as usually and thinks dad left her for another woman, she can not or does not want to remember that he passed away almost 14 years ago of a heart attack brought on my his cancer. She also thinks eveyone in the family doesn't love her anymore and does not want to come and see her. I do not blame her in thinking that way since she do not come and visit the way they used to when we lived on the farm, and even the consin who comes and helps me hasn't been here in a week or two, said her was sick and didn't want to give what she had to mom.

I forgot to add a Photo of my cat Samantha Sue this last week so here it is now, I love her and miss her so much,  She was and will always be my Baby Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment