Monday, July 5, 2010

What has happened today, July 5th.

Today has been an uneventful day, or at least by everyoones else's standards it would be. Mom seems to be in a great mood, and remembers my name, which means something to me since she has not been remembering it here for a few weeks, she calls me everything by by my first name, which is, Rodger, or by my nick name Roddy. sometimes she calls me Jake, sometimes Jackie, sometime John or George, or Pete, or whatever else comes to her mind, Today though she has been calling me using my full name, Rodger Dale Campbell, or Roddy Dale Campbell. She is also still in bed here at 10:17am and doesn't want to get up, but I will be getting her up here in a short while anyway, since she needs to take her Medicines and eat Breakfast. Right now she is calling for Jackie, who I believe is one of the Women she used to work with at the Hospital.

Nothing much happened here yesterday, Mom stayed in bed and slept part of the day, while I worked on my Computer and around the house, right now I am washing some cloths, and here after while I will dust and vacumn the living room. Tomorrow I am going to do a late Spring-Early Cleaning of the Kitchen and try to get everything in order so we can at least see what the counters look like, I hate a dirty house and Kitchen, and haven't been able to clean it the way I have wanted. I also can not seem to find anyone who will come and keep the house clean for us, no one wants to do it anymore. I will close this for now and write somemore either later this evening or sometime early in the morning telling you how mom did the rest of the day. Until then so long and have a safe and happy day.

11:10am. I had to add this, those of you who know anything about Alzheimers will know why I am writing this, Mom remembered my name, not only that she said it, which I think is neat and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment